2013-07-18

The Fortieth Blog Of Trig - Necessary

"Shall we get some drugs?"
"Nah mate. It's not necessary."
"Hahaha, 'not necessary'!"
"That's right. Not necessary. I'm having a good time, you're having a good time; it's not necessary. We get into a habit of taking drugs to have a good time, and our minds justify it with the assumption that it is necessary, but it's not."
"But we're drinking alcohol, is that necessary to have a good time?"
"No, but we have chosen to meet up for a bar crawl. A bar crawl requires alcohol by definition. We could always do a soft drink bar crawl, but that requires a redefinition of the bar crawl."
"What about cigarettes?"
"Not necessary."
"Why do you smoke then?"
"Weakness of will."
"Well what if I am weak willed for drugs and want to get some."
"That's fine, but I don't want any. I don't feel the necessity."
"Fair play mate. I aint gonna do them by myself."
"Good. You gonna pass that joint though?"
"Noooo! It's not necessary!"
"Fuck off."

No comments:

Post a Comment